How to Make Windows 7, 8, 8.1 Internet Speed 20% Faster
In windows 7 or 8 or 8.1, 20% of the internet speed has been limited by default.
By make some adjustment to this setting, we can make our internet speed 20% faster.
Here are the steps to do that:
1. Type gpedit.msc in Run or press WinKey + R
2. Then your pc will show that programme in the search result. press enter to run that programme. then, this window should appear:
5. Then, double click "QoS Packet Scheduler" then it will shows this:
6. After that right click the "Limit Reservable Bandwidth" and choose edit. This window should appear:
7. By default it will shown as not configured. In this kind of setting, the 20% internet limit is still applied. we need to change this setting to make the limit become 0%.
8. To do this, tick the "enable" button as this picture shows:
9. Then set the bandwidth limit to 0%:
10. After that click OK. that's all, now you have successfully improved your internet speed by 20% =).