Sony Xperia Z3 Dual D6633 Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Firmware 23.1.1.E.0.1 Customized
- Flashtool in the latest version from: http://flashtool.net
- DualRecovery by NUT as installer.zip: http://nut.xperia-files.com(Download the correct one for your device and at least version 2.8.7+!)
- Root on 23.0.F.1.74 (Download) for example with this method: http://forum.xda-developers.com/cros...-4322-t3011598
- SuperSU integrated
- DualRecovery by NUT integrated (2.8.7)
Can be used on locked and unlocked bootloader.
Installation/Update (short) guide:
0. Downgrade to the firmware 23.0.F.1.74 and root it (with giefroot)
0.1. Install the LockedDualRecovery by NUT with the installer.zip (install.bat)
1. Put the downloaded update file (ROM.zip) on your device. I recommend you to put it directly on the device.
2. Boot into the recovery (While rebooting -> when the info LED flashs -> press shortly the VOL button for the Recovery you prefer)
(On Recovery you may create a twrp/cwm backup of your device if you get any issues on updating process!)
3. Flash the ROM update file (.zip) with "install zip".
4. Wipe cache and dalvik cache (perhaps under advanced).
5. Reboot to system.
You may have to wait some minutes on the first boot because of initializing system for first time (optimizing apps etc.).